Booking and cancellation of meetings can be done from a computer or directly from the panel outside the meeting room. The panel can at any time display:
- Who booked the room
- Subject of the meeting
- How long the room is occupied or available
- When the next meeting starts
- Display all meetings for the next week
Use Stoltzen Metis to efficiently and effectively utilize meeting room capacity in a simple way.
Metis is compatible with:
- Exchange (One user calendar / 15 devices)
- Office 365 (One E1 license / 15 devices)
- Google (A license is required for as many devices as needed)
- Confirm when a meeting starts
- If enabled, meetings must be confirmed on the touch panel within a certain time after the meeting is scheduled to start. This prevents empty meeting rooms due to changes or cancellations.
- Meetings that do not last as long as the assigned time can easily be ended early from the panel to free up the room for others to use.
- Signal colors will be displayed both on the side of and directly on the panels to indicate whether a meeting room is available, booked, or if a meeting is about to end.
- Optional “clean room” alert.
- Book a meeting directly from the panel if the room is available
- Get an overview of all meeting rooms, and book available rooms
- Extend the meeting if the room is available
- Customize your logo and background on the panels
- Add Stoltzen Signage as a background.
The panel is color-coordinated:
LEDs around all sides of the panel make it easy to see the current availability of the room from a distance.
- Green: The room is available.
- Yellow: There are less than 10 minutes left of the ongoing meeting.
- Red: The room is booked.